A New Start

After 22 years, The Relaxation Centre at All Saints Road closed its doors on 29th March 2015.

For any enquiries about unused vouchers please contact 0117 970 6616.

Have a favourite Practitioner?  Most of the Relaxation Centre’s Practitioners are still available and many offer home visits.  For more information and to see the Practitioner profiles, please click here, or on the individual Practitioner below:

Sophia Ali

Taza

Vigyan

Please like & share:
9 Responses to A New Start
  1. steve
    March 24, 2015 | 6:03 pm

Met so many nice pple from my visits to the R.C over the years,mostly in the good old days. Just be nice to go there one last time,please have a last optional day. Steve

2. Kate Spreadbury
    March 29, 2015 | 1:26 pm

I have just looked up how to book on your website after receiving a voucher last year. I am so sorry you are closing, a wonderful haven of peace in the busy city. Is there anything I can do with my voucher now?

• RelaxAdmin
      April 19, 2015 | 5:51 pm

Hi Kate,
      Apologies, but the Centre is now closed. If you call our usual contact number, you will be redirected to speak with someone about your voucher.
      All the very best, The (former) Relaxation Centre x

3. Lesley Hall
    March 31, 2015 | 10:30 pm

Shame on me – for not visiting for a while. Looking you up for a possible Easter treat to discover it’s too late….you’re closed and I’ll never visit again. You were my first ‘spa experience’, the best and most memorable, so sorry to have missed out.
    Good Luck with the next phase…

4. Claire Rhodes
    April 7, 2015 | 4:40 pm

Hi there,

I’ve just had a look at the site to check opening times to redeem a voucher I have but see that you’ve closed! I had no idea! Sad news.

Just wondering what the situation is with vouchers? Are any of your practitioners still accepting them?

I do hope so!

Many thanks

Claire.

• RelaxAdmin
      April 19, 2015 | 5:50 pm

Hi Claire,
      Unfortunately the Centre has now closed so vouchers can no longer be redeemed. However, if you call our usual contact number, you will be redirected to speak with someone about your vouchers.
      Thanks and all the very best, The (former) Relaxation Centre x

5. Steve Mallinson
    April 10, 2015 | 4:40 pm

Many Practitioners from the Relaxation Centre are now practice from RELAX at The Family Practice.http://www.thefamilypractice.tv/
    0117 944 6968
    07966 714292

6. Rachel bee
    April 18, 2015 | 10:46 am

hi. I’m so gutted I didn’t realise you were closing. I have a voucher I haven’t used. is there any way of using it still? Is valid until September. ..

• RelaxAdmin
      April 19, 2015 | 5:46 pm

Hi Rachel, I’m so sorry, the Centre has now closed! If you call our main number you’ll be redirected to someone you can talk to further about your voucher. All the best, The (former) Relaxation Centre x