With our closure at the end of March racing towards us, we thought we’d celebrate some of aspects of the Relaxation Centre’s fruitful past with a day dedicated to all things vintage. Let’s journey back to the 90s where The Relaxation Centre looked quite different…
What: A “Meditative Monday” Spa day that involves quiet, mixed spa sessions, silent sittings in our Meditation Room and a swimwear optional policy
When: 2pm – 9pm on Monday 23rd February 2015
Cost: £19 per person for the day (arrival/departure time flexible)
How to book: Booking is advised. Call 0117 970 6616 or email [email protected]
- This is a “Meditative Monday” Spa session which prompts silence and calm throughout the day. Mobile phones, computers, tablets or any other modern technology are strictly prohibited.
- This is a mixed Spa session and swimwear is optional (please note: inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated).
- Although booking is not essential, it is strongly advised.
- The cost of £19 per person is applicable with any arrival or departure time i.e. the cost covers the full session however no concessions are given if you’d just like to stay for part of the session.
- Treatments are still available as normal throughout the day – booking for these is essential.
- Sadly (or maybe, fortunately…) the Spa will not look like the photos included on this page. It’s the same Spa you’re used to, just with the retro vibe.